ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Bug cleanup

Hello,

After preparing what will hopefully be the last ubiquity-slideshow-
ubuntu upload for 12.04, I did a bit of cleaning up in the current bugs.

As the package is a native package and so doesn't technically have an
"upstream", I also closed the bug tracker of the ubiquity-slideshow-
ubuntu project and moved all the bugs to the Ubuntu package instead.
This should ensure we actually see all the bugs and can do a better job
at fixing them :)

I also filed a UIFe for all the changes that were in the branch, some
weren't pre-approved by the release team ... while it's fine for this
time around, it'd be great not to repeat that in the future. The
slideshow needs to be done before UI freeze so that translators and
documentation team members can have it ready by release time.

I'm not an administrator of the team so I couldn't subscribe us to the
bugs for the Ubuntu package but it'd be great if someone with access
could do it.

Thanks
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by