ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Re: Remember: make sure you have final copy for ubiquity-slideshow

On 04/09/2012 12:20, Dylan McCall wrote:
> Just a quick reminder. Quantal Quetzal Beta 1 is going to be released
> very soon, and once again I'm too late for this reminder to be at all
> useful. Still, now is a good time to take a look at the installer
> slideshow and submit any last changes to its English copy.
> Documentation string freeze is in a couple weeks, and after that it's
> stuck where it is :)
>
> If you need help or you expect something to change after documentation
> string freeze, please reply to the list or to me.

Thanks for have sending it anyway :)

I didn't get to trying out the dynamic slides yet, but will make an
effort to have the Edubuntu slides ready *really* early on in the next
cycle.

-Jonathan