ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~ecanuto/ubuntu/quantal/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/ubuntu-gnome into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

> Adwaita's grey is #EDEDED.

Adwaita's grey is near to white and don't looks nice in this case. The idea is to use black not only because it fits better with our background but because is the topbar color on GNOME Shell.

> Also, the blue used for the links has low contrast againt the (also blue)
> background, making the askubuntu.com and ubuntu.com/support links very
> unreadable.

I changed it to #f39534 (orange) like some text on gnome.org. Also, changed text-shadow to make text more readable.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ecanuto/ubuntu/quantal/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/ubuntu-gnome/+merge/128615
Your team Ubiquity Slideshow is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ecanuto/ubuntu/quantal/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/ubuntu-gnome into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu.