ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/1439698 into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

Review: Needs Information

The changes looks good. However, I'm not willing to merge it yet as we are in UserInterfaceFreeze. You need to send an email to the translators giving you an ack that they are going to translate the modified strings (if needed) and from the documentation team (to confirm they are not impacted by ubuntu mate changes).

More information on the process at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserInterfaceFreeze
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/1439698/+merge/255083
Your team Ubiquity Slideshow is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/1439698 into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu.