ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/1439698 into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

No translations for the Ubuntu MATE ubiquity slideshow have been merged since this package was uploaded to the official archive. Please see the following extract from a recent commit message:

    Po file updates for edubuntu, kubuntu, lubuntu, oem-config-ubuntu, ubuntu, ubuntu-gnome,
    ubuntustudio, and xubuntu.

    I'm not sure where ubuntu-mate and ubuntukylin translations are...

Taken from:

  * http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubiquity-slideshow/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/html/revision/688

I can't see how the documentation team would be affected by this change to the last slide for Ubuntu MATE as I've had no dealing with the documentation team to this point.

All this change does is remove one link and contract the text for links to the social networks. They are just brand names now, no translation required.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/1439698/+merge/255083
Your team Ubiquity Slideshow is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/1439698 into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu.