ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~fitojb/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/logo-refresh into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

Thanks for the much needed update Adolfo, and sorry it didn't get the deserved attention earlier.

This looks good to me, but the libreoffice icons don't match those available in the upstream repository at https://github.com/LibreOffice/core/tree/master/sysui/desktop/icons. I used icotool to extract all sizes from e.g. writer_app.ico, and the corresponding 24×24 image differs from the one you used.

Where did you get the LO icons?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~fitojb/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/logo-refresh/+merge/353025
Your team Ubiquity Slideshow is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~fitojb/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/logo-refresh into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu.