ubuntu-389-directory-server team mailing list archive

Re: Please review and advocate 389 packages in REVU so that they can make it to Karmic

I do not yet have motu status, so I cannot advocate, at least in the
sense of setting "advocations" in revu, otherwise I would have done so
already.

begin:vcard
fn:David Sugar
n:Sugar;David