ubuntu-389-directory-server team mailing list archive

Introduction and bug reporting question

Hi,

I'm Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala, and I just joined the 389 team. I can help
in testing and translating packages, and also packaging itself (however
I don't have much experience in java apps packaging). I'm very happy to
see progress in 389 inclusion to Ubuntu.
I'm working for quite big internet company as a system architecture
engineer, and I'm currently testing central authentication services. 389
is preferable choice for us, and I would be more than happy to run it on
Ubuntu instead of Fedora.

I just tried to install IDM console on my Ubuntu box, and hit the error.
Is there any way to report problems with PPA packages? I cannot see any
option on team page.

cheers
--
Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala