Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to send out a quick welcome to everyone for joining the
Ubuntu Accomplishments Contributors list. The goal of this list is to:

 * provide a place where we can discuss features, direction, and work
to be completed to get Ubuntu Accomplishments rocking.
 * a place to inform our community of testers of what is going on and
interesting updates.
 * to welcome new contributors and help them get started.

There really is something for everyone to be able to participate here.
This includes:

 * Programming - we have a list of bugs filed against the project at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-system - feel free
to pick a bug and start working on it. To contribute your fix back,
please submit a merge proposal - if you are unsure how to do this,
feel free to ask for help. :-)
 * Documentation - we are always looking for people to continue to
improve the documentation included with the accomplishments. Our
primary accomplishments set right now is
lp:ubuntu-community-accomplishments - for more info on how to
contribute to the documentation, see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/GetInvolved#Documentation
 * Testing - we are definitely in need of testers who can ensure
everything is working and file bugs when things don't work.
Instructions on setting up the system are at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/Installing and you can file
bugs against the the core Ubuntu Accomplishments system at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-system/+filebug or
against the Ubuntu Accomplishments trophies themselves at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community-accomplishments/+filebug.

The next goal I would like us to focus on is getting Ubuntu
Accomplishments into a state where we can build a package and release
it in a PPA. I will kick off another thread where we can discuss this.

Thanks, everyone, for getting involved and being part of this!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager