Re: Web editor

On 8 March 2012 22:53, David Vestal <vestal.d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Janos,
>
> I don't believe that there is an irc channel for this yet.  I went ahead and
> joined #ubuntu-accomplishments on Freenode.  It would probably be good to
> have some communication between those of us that have offered to help with
> this.

Awesome, I just joined the channel too. :-)

Yeah, you folks may want to discuss who wants to work on what so there
isn't any duplication of effort. Feel free to coordinate however you
like, you certainly don't need to ask me first for anything...this is
definitely our project. :-)

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon