Translation Support

Hi All,

This weekend I figured out a good solution for opening up translations
and documentation to our wider community using Rosetta. See
http://www.jonobacon.org/2012/04/07/translation-help-needed-how-to-translate-ubuntu-accomplishments/
for more information.

In a nutshell: I generate some translations files and a template.POT,
this is then auto-imported into Rosetta. Before package the
accomplishments set I have a script that then generates the different
language sub-dirs. It all seems to work rather well and still leaves
the door open for the Web Editor in the future.

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager