Re: Accomplishments Server Weather Report: 2012-05-16

Hi Everyone!

What you are seeing here is a new Accomplishments Weather Report that
will be sent out whenever we detect that:

 * A script in ubuntu-accomplishments-server is failing.
 * A test case is not present for a given script.

The email will only be sent in these cases; if all scripts are
succeeding and there are tests for everything we won't be nagged. :-)

   Jono