Get Involved Wiki

Hi All,

Today I spent some time building a more comprehensive Get Involved
section on our wiki - you can see it at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/GetInvolved - this is part of
some work I want to focus on to grow our contributor community so we
can continue to scale up and build awesome quality into Ubuntu
Accomplishments.

There is still plenty of improvements that can be made to the
documentation, so if any of you have time to expand and improve it,
please go ahead and do so; the better docs we have, the easier it will
be for our community to participate.

Also, if you want to participate in our community and you feel our
docs are lacking, do let us know so we can improve them. Thanks!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager