Meeting reminder

Hello everyone,

Ubuntu Accomplishments Team is going to meet again on Thursday, 12th
July, at 6pm UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

You are all invited, even if you are not developing the
Accomplishments System. Everyone interested in accomplishments is very
welcome, so if you want to discuss something, share your ideas or ask
us questions, feel free to drop in!
There is no strict agenda for the meeting. We are most likely going to
discuss our 0.3 plans, review what has been done recently, and decide
what are we going to work on in the nearest future.

Remember, if you can't get to the meeting, you can find us on
#ubuntu-accomplishments !

Rafał Cieślak