Re: Joining Enquiry.

> > I currently study database development and design so server and web.
> > With work and family I could commit up to 5hrs a week, some weeks more
> > some weeks less.

Welcome Aboard !
There is always work or if nothing else the opportunity to offer up
a differing outlook on solutions for hurdles as we overcome them.

> > Do you think there would be any use in me joining?
>
> Absolutely! We span many different timezones in the project across the
> US and Europe, adding Australia should not be a problem. :-) Much of
> our discussion is on this mailing list, so feel free to just interact
> with us primarily here. :-)

Also only speaking for myself, I tend to keep "interesting" hours compared
to most in my timezone ( CDT/CST USA or GMT-6 ) so I'm normally available
"overnight" if you should need to catch someone real time on IRC or some
such.

Cheers!
--
Brandon Holtsclaw