Web gallery - Recent collectors

Hi,

I'm coding the recent collectors feature as specified in the wiki specs.

I have some doubts:

   1. Are recent collectors shown only on the trophy page or also de
   accomplishment description page?
   2. Should we filter by date, or always return the list of collectors
   sorted by date desc?
      1. if we only sort by date, we'll always show something, so it will
      look like if there's more activity.
   3. In the trophy page, were we have a related user, should we exclude
   that user from the list?

Last but not least, is someone willing to help with the html template? (I'm
more of a backend programmer)

--
Gabriel E. Patiño
http://about.me/gepatino