Notice: A crucial change on how you should start the Accomplishments Daemon

Hello everyone,

As I have emailed recently, I have been working on a wiser way to
launch/stop the accomplishments daemon. The reason for this e-mail is
to notify you about a significant change about how you should start
the daemon.

These changes are applied to trunk branch and daily PPA (packages will
be updated with few hours).

Forget the "twistd -noy blah blah" and "killall -9 twistd". The new
way to start the daemon is to run:

     accomplishments-daemon

or

     accomplishments-daemon --start

which does exactly the same.

To exit the daemon gracefully, please use:

     accomplishments-daemon --stop

and to kill it:

    accomplishments-daemon --kill

Please ask me in case of doubts.