css wizards: we need you

CSS wizards of the world! It's time to step up! Weeeeeee neeeed you!

The CSS in the Web Gallery is in a state of mess. It's something we're
really not good at, especially, uhm, me.

If you take a look at it, there are many many obvious problems. If you
are not up to a proper thorough cleanup, fixing the most obvious
problems will be more than enough for now, here are some examples with
tips how to fix, in order of increasing difficulty:

1. The filter boxes [Latest | All] on this page should be on a single
line without a line break there
http://213.138.100.229:8000/gallery/trophies/jonobacon/all/

2. On pretty much all the pages, if you look closely at the right side
border (on a wide enough screen), you can see that .row-fluid is too
wide, hanging off at the right side over the dotted background part.
This is because of not using bootstrap's grid correctly.
http://213.138.100.229:8000/

3. The "Recent Collectors Of This Trophy" box is not implemented
correctly in the spirit of responsive design, it should use
bootstrap's grid properly.
http://213.138.100.229:8000/gallery/opportunities/ubuntu-desktop/accomplishments-shared-with-validation-server

4. The accomplishment at the heart of this page:
http://213.138.100.229:8000/gallery/opportunities/ubuntu-community/community-council-member
... should be looking like this:
http://bholtsclaw.github.com/ubuntu-accomplishments-design/

5. The ubuntu_website/ directory contains most of the css, and is a
frankenstein at the moment, with a mix of files from the old-style
non-responsive design that are not used anymore, and the new files
used in the current responsive design. The ultimate goal would be to
clean this up properly, though maybe it's not critical for now.

The result of your work will make the web gallery look really awesome.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference.

If nobody can complete this by the end of the week, I will have to try
something myself, but I promise you I really suck at this, so I really
hope somebody will kindly step up. I'll be on irc as much as possible
in case you need help, so don't hesitate to ping me. (I doubt I'll be
much use though, but still...)

Thanks,
Janos

--