Re: Testing 0.3: We Need Your Help!

On 09/11/2012 12:20 AM, Jono Bacon wrote:
Hi All,

Apologies for the delay on this - I have been traveling more so than
usual recently. I have put together the 0.3 test plan at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/GetInvolved/Testing/0.3 -
could you go and run through it and test the latest packages in the
daily PPA. All details are on that wiki page. Thanks for helping!

Also, Rafal/Matt, if you want to add some additional tests, free free
to add them to the wiki page. Thanks!

     Jono

I've already found 2 bugs related to U1 sign-in/sign-up, Jason Robinson has confirmed them. The second one is a crash and should be fixed I think.

 Check for Ubuntu One account won't let me sign into an existing account

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-viewer/+bug/1049298

 Accomplishments viewer crashes if you close the U1 sign-up dialog
 without signing up

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-viewer/+bug/1049300

--

Matthew (Matt) Fischer