Re: css help needed to make the web gallery look awesome for UDS

Hi all in the link 2 is more or less a trophy but to open the link 1 is
different to consider "How to Achieve this trophy" henceforth it looks good
on the web now the top is not well framed.

analyzing some code I see that is divided into a <div> and 2 css <div>
but leaves
no frame or divide spaces everyone I saw was a detail:

in information.css
# accomplishment-badge ul {
margin-left:-40px
}
This causes the list to scroll out of range and the image is mounted other
thing is that the picture is too big and looks a bit ugly

and finally considered that paragraph should be more justified to frame the
text with a tab that should have every trophy.

wait to have served in something to help I'm a web developer and my English
is very, very bad