Re: css help needed to make the web gallery look awesome for UDS

Hi friends
I was watching the web interface I saw a little out of standard variant
thatis very question I see that model set used if ubuntu.com web or wiki and
I think is that I'm trying to work ubuntu.com to modify local but my limited
experience is slow django not seem to make them look the trafeos if
someone helps
me.

consultation believe that better left down in the search menu or place it
in the header as the wiki I ask this because if the menu is not going to
increase or if they plan to put something on the top right to work on that.

I love web development and would like very much to help my ubuntu
communities in this.

excuse my English I'm from Venezuela :)