Re: Update shema Web galery

Hi Hernán,

I just got back from holidays and merged your branch. It fixes some of
the problems with CSS, thanks a lot for that! Some work is still
needed to make the page look like the target:
Target: http://www.flickr.com/photos/80743736@N00/8114114379/in/photostream
Current: http://www.flickr.com/photos/80743736@N00/8114122222/in/photostream

For example:
- font family and weights are not the same:
  - Accomplishment title: "Community Council Member"
  - Header section titles: "Trophy information", "Getting help"
  - Header section text: "You are a member of..."
  - Description text: "The Ubuntu Community Council..."
  - Sub-heading titles: "How to achieve this trophy", ...
- Pin indent not the same: "Become an Ubuntu Member. Demonstrate..."

... and so on. I hope we can iron these out.

In any case, the current version looks much better, thanks a lot Hernán!

Michael, can you please do a ./manage.py collectstatic on the server?
It looks like we have to do that every time we change the stylesheets.
I'm afraid there will be more changes coming up, so I'll have to keep
bugging you about this.

Thanks!
Janos