Merge proposal process - please read

When you do a merge proposal for a change or a new accomplishment, please observe the following guidelines and it will make the process much smoother:

* Please don't set a reviewer, leave the field blank. Then Jono, Rafal, and I will all have a chance to review it, and if one of us is busy, someone can pick up the slack. * For bugs, please leave the bug as In Progress until we merge your changes in. * If you don't get a review within a week or so, please email this list and ask for someone to review it. * If you make a fix to a review comment and don't hear from anyone in a week or so, please again mail this list. We're all busy and sometimes miss things.

Thanks.

--

Matthew (Matt) Fischer
LP: http://launchpad.net/~mfisch