Re: Meeting Tomorrow (Thursday)

Hi Jono,

Will that be 7pm UTC or?  I'm asking because I'm from Croatia not from US.
I assume you meant for 13'th of December because I got your mail now (it's
8am in my country). I'm new at your project. I'm sorry I don't have time to
give my best yet. What I have time is to follow you and watch what you do
with this project. I would love to participate at the meeting.

If this meeting is meant for 14th of December than I hope there will be
logs after the meeting (no time for 14th :(

Thank you,

Jasna