Re: Web Galery

Thank to you both!

Hernan: I would like to use what you did, can you please push your
branch and send a merge proposal?

Robin: yes there are actually two bugs related to this, both assigned
both to me, will probably do them this weekend. I'm going on you for
the secondary navbar (I took the liberty and assigned to you), but no
rush, take your time!

Cheers,
Janos