Re: category pull-down unselectable?

On 12/15/2012 07:50 PM, Jono Bacon wrote:

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Matt Fischer <matthew.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:matthew.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I'm using the daily accomplishments viewer
    (0.3~quantal2+232~quantal1) and the pull-down box where you would
    normally select the category of accomplishment is greyed out for
    me. Are other people seeing this?

    I'm referring to the "Show me: <collection name> Opportunities for
    everything".  The "everything" pull-down is not usable.

I am running it out of trunk and it works fine for me.

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager

I suspected it was some local changes I made to Fitbit Accomps, but when I restarted the viewer, it worked fine. if anyone sees this again please let me know.

--

Matthew (Matt) Fischer
LP: http://launchpad.net/~mfisch