Re: Web Gallery Staging

In general I don't think we need to invalidate the client-side cache.
The staging site is mostly for developers and this is hardly a real
problem. In production the site will only change during official
releases, and in general it's good to have the css cached.

Does this make sense? Let me know if not.

Janos