Re: releases for raring and saucy

Hey Matt,

Thanks for your hard work! After adding the daily build repository on Saucy,

john@kotux:~$ sudo apt-get install accomplishments-daemon accomplishments-viewer ubuntu-community-accomplishments ubuntu-desktop-accomplishments
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package accomplishments-daemon
E: Unable to locate package accomplishments-viewer
E: Unable to locate package ubuntu-community-accomplishments
E: Unable to locate package ubuntu-desktop-accomplishments

It's not available yet. When will the daily build for saucy be released?

John Kim