Re: Meeting TOMORROW!

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Jason Odoom <jasonodoom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hello everyone, we will have a meeting tomorrow on #UbuntuAdverts on
> freenode.

Hey Jason!

I know everybody is excited about this project and that we need to start
working as soon as possible, but I think it's a bad idea to schedule a
meeting with such short notice...

> It will start at 5:00pm EST. We need everyone to show up so we
> can really get going. If you cannot make it please let me know. Here is
> the world clock in case you need reference
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

...and please make it easier for everbody to know when the meeting is taking
place (not everybody lives in the US or know what EST is, please use UTC).

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=11&day=28&hour=22&min=0&sec=0

Cheers,