Bringing us together....

 Hello everyone, I would like to start off by apologising. Things have
not been going so well. Meeting dates cannot be scheduled without
peoples dis-aprovements. I take full responsibility for every raucous
that is going on. Forgive me, I am only a Human Ubuntu user. :) Dante
Ashton suggested 10PM UTC, Saturday, 11th of December. This date is far
away, lets give ourselves to see if we have room in our schedules to
attend. If not, this date, the date will be pushed and changed to fit
everyones schedule. So that, everyone can show up to our meeting. It is
very important. I also, apologise if I've been sounding rude through
these emails, forgive me. Our goals have changes, so if you have any
problems, please discuss them in our meeting. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT AND INCLUDE YOUR REASON. IF YOU DON'T I WILL
ASSUME THE DATE AND TIME IS OKAY, OR YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED YOUR EMAIL
YET. We are starting fresh, new and calm. We will have patience. Have a
good day/night.

 Jason Odoom Leader of The Ubuntu Advert Team.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Jason Odoom (https://launchpad.net/~jasonodoom)