Re: Our logo...

Please post your logo designs on the Internets some where (on a page of the wiki would be good) and provide the mailing list a link to your work. This encourages an open process, ensures that we don't lose any work, and allows us all to participate. I'm sure there are professional designers on this list who don't have a lot of time, but would certainly have the time to write a short email response.

~Greg