Re: Next meeting

Hi,

just to confirm: are we moving to #ubuntu-adverts (with the dash)?

Tarek.

Em 13/12/2010 07:36, Danté Ashton <danteashton@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 09:00 +0000, Barry Drake wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 04:51 +0100, Ubuntu Advertising wrote:

> > I would like your input on that, do you want us to do this?

> > does it have to be moved to monday? another time perhaps?

> > So next meeting, when is it ?

> > Well, we said to have one every 2 weeks.

> > Saturday December 18th

> The date's OK for me - but I won't be around for a ten-o'clock start

> meeting. Sunday's a busy day for me - early start! To be honest, now

> I've tried IRC (for the first time) I still feel that use of the mailing

> list to toss ideas about is better. And I like the idea of ideas,

> scripts etc up for a vote. Sounds positive to me!

> Regards, Barry Drake (urcminister on IRC)

You may find the ML is easier to toss ideas around, but IRC is far

better for collaboration purposes, as responses tend to be quick.

Whereas in the mailing list you may loose your train of thought; if I

have a creative idea, I can't just shelve it :P

--

-Danté Ashton

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Sent from Ubuntu