Re: Taglines ...

Ooh! I really, _really_ like this. Good work! :)

Cassidy James

--

Sent from my EVO
On Dec 22, 2010 12:47 PM, "James Tait" <james.tait@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Apologies, just a quick note about a vivid dream I had in my fevered state
of mind.

> Stop-motion animation, details of which are hazy. Images include the
Earth, Africa, a tribe in traditional skins clearly prospering in the face
of adverse circumstance.

> Text overlaid and also spoken. The voice in my head is native African, but
needn't be. Music in the background is something like the login theme. The
indented bits appear on-screen together, the rest are overlaid as each word
is spoken.