Re: Taglines ...

On Wed, 2010-12-22 at 18:46 +0000, James Tait wrote:
> Apologies, just a quick note about a vivid dream I had in my fevered
> state of mind.

This is too good not to be used.  I agree with Danté that it does not
fit our developing house style for advertising.  However, there is a
real need for a re-written definition of the word Ubuntu and the reason
it is our title of choice.  I think we should make this as a video clip
and link it from a big button on the website front page - labelled
something like "Why are we called Ubuntu?"

James, you expressed the meaning of the word perfectly and very movingly
and poetically.  Thanks.

My son has some lovely South Africa Safari video footage he took while
on honeymoon.  No ethnic dancing, but I too am unsure about that.  It
does need African drumming in the audio track and I don't have any of
that.  Maybe we ought to do the voiceover anyhow?

Regards,		Barry.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!