Esdelle Computer Systems

For a few weeks now, I've been working as a volunteer with the Canonical
advertising team looking at ways in which we can heighten perception and
knowledge of Ubuntu.

I've been involved in research in upgrading people from Windows to
Ubuntu.  At present, one of the things we lack is a good reliable
supplier who is willing to offer PC's pre-loaded with Ubuntu.  It would
be wonderful if you would consider offering a fairly low end and a
medium high end PC pre-loaded and tested with Ubuntu as a standard build
rather than custom.  A laptop would be nice as well!

I would personally give time as a volunteer to help with support, and
Canonical has several other volunteers like me who would offer their
time in that way.

Please give this your consideration to working with our team and let me
know how you feel about the opportunity.

Kind regards,           Barry Drake.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!