Re: Another computer manufacturer ....

On Thu, 2010-12-30 at 12:09 +0000, Barry Drake wrote:
> One of the sites I found from Steve Cook's link
> (http://nakedcomputers.org/) was a little firm in Andover called
> ElpaTech.

I've had a very encouraging e-mail from Ed Bernard, proprietor of
ElpaTech.  He is VERY keen to work with us, and is obviously an
Ubunthusiast himself.  As I mentioned, he is away on holiday, but I've
suggested that he comes on board as part of the advertising team and
joins this list.

Maybe someone from Canonical could think about policy and how we might
include his firm as a partner company?

Regards,		Barry Drake.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!