FYI

Hi Guys,

Just received this from the creator of that Youtube vid I posted during the meeting.

"
Hi Simon,

Thank you very much.

I really appreciate the positive feedback I've gotten from this video as I've had someone ask me to do Spanish captions and another ask whether he can use the video on his internet tv station.
I'm not a software developer by any stretch, but I consider this and any future media productions as my contribution to open-source development.

I've just requested to join Ubuntu Advertising on Launchpad, so hopefully they'll find some good ideas or opportunities for/from this video.

Thanks for your recommendation, I'd be happy to do editing/production work in the future where my schedule allows.

Thanks for you time.

Blaine

"

Simon Vass
Managing Director
E-Tech Uganda Ltd

http://www.etech.ug
Tel: +256 (0) 312260620 or (0) 312260621
email: service_desk@xxxxxxxx
skype: e-techservicedesk

believed to be clean.

Follow ups