Re: 5 step program

On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 18:16 +0100, UndiFineD wrote:
> here is some work on the 5 step program
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/5StepPrograms

That's great!  Congratulations.  Please bear in mind that step four has
to be open and honest about the Windows formats we can't use.  eg
AutoCad, Ms Publisher, Libronix, Logos etc.  We need to state that these
file formats are not supported, but that excellent alternative apps for
Ubuntu are available and thes are .....

Regards,		Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/