Fantastic Ubuntu support ....

Hi there ...  Thought you might enjoy this.  It was grabbed from the
UbuntuMini list on Google.

"I'm in the US but thanks for the offer.
It never fails to amaze me how incredibly helpful everyone in the
linux community is.  Last night the way I got the minimal installer to
begin with is I asked in the #ubuntu channel on freenode, and someone
made me a dd-able image that I was able to download."

Ubuntu support is one of our biggest selling points.  Let's not forget
that.

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/

Follow ups