first campaign - forming creative teams

Hi,

For the creative process of our first campaign, I initially only
contacted the people in the author/editor and designers/graphics groups
at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/People ...but perhaps there are
more that want to contribute so... :)

We're working on Campaign #1 [1]. At our last meeting a few days ago, we
had the creative briefing [2]. The presentation and notes from the
presentation are available on the wiki. We are now ready to move on to
the fun part - coming up with ideas.

We already have a few teams but could use a few more. Small teams of,
preferably, 1 writer and 1 designer are best. The reason for small teams
is so we can create as many teams as possible generating ideas. Having a
writer and a designer in each group means that both the copy and the
design will be taken into consideration. Teams have about 2 weeks to
come up with their ideas before the creative review (on 19 March). So if
you want to participate, form a team and add your names to the wiki [1].

Between 5 March and 19 March, each creative team should review the
creative briefing notes and presentation, meet to come up with ideas (as
many as you can), and organize your thoughts enough to present ideas at
the creative review on 19 March.

At the creative review, each team will present their ideas and we'll
decide on which ideas will move to 'production'. This is covered on the
process page [3].

That's it! We're looking forward to hearing about all of the great ideas
that you can come up with.

Please reply if you have any questions.
Thanks for your help!

Matt Griffin