ubuntu-africa team mailing list archive

Early warning

Greetings Africa,
Please make note of our first meeting on the 29th at 8.30 pm .
Lets all get together and make this a great success please. We have
Ubuntu Membership board members attending and with luck will have
Community Council and LoCo Council members attending as well. irc >
freenode > #ubuntu-africa
We have been successful in finding 15 of the 18 countries and some guys
from the Ghana lug as
well so lets try and show the rest of the world that we are all alive
and active. You can add any
ideas you have in the Ideas section, thanks to everyone that has joined
us so far.
See you at the meeting or before is fine as well.
Best wishes
Miles