ubuntu-africa team mailing list archive

First meeting

Greetings everyone,

Tonight at 8,30pm South Africa time (UTC  6.30pm) We will be having our
first official meeting.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AfricanTeams/Meetings/20150729 on irc > freenode
> #ubuntu-africa
Please feel free to add any ideas you might have for us

We have also been doing some work to our wiki page which you can see at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AfricanTeams
I will be trying to get some Ubuntu Community Council members to attend
as well.
Everyone is invited , so please try and make it. Bring all you members
if you can and lets make this meeting a huge success. We are also
looking into inviting all the lugs in Africa to join this initiative
in the future so we can have all linux together. Feel free to discuss
any problems you see in the meeting time setting at the meeting so we
can get everyones opinions please. Then in future we can set things up
to try make it easier for everyone to attend. Thank you all for joining
us in this project
Hope to see you at the meeting.
Miles ( Kilos on irc )