ubuntu-africa team mailing list archive

Fwd: IT/Ops quizz

Hello guys!

So, I just passed a good IT/Ops/Linux related quiz/challenge.

The quiz was created by people that are looking to recruit a Site
Reliability Engineer in Zurich, Switzerland, but it's open to anyone to try
and if you'll pass you can ask to add your name to the Hall of fame[1]

To start to quiz you need just to execute: ssh hack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you don't trust that, and you should not trust anyone who asks you to
ssh a public server, you can take a look at the reddit thread[2]

*PS: Please no spoilers in the ML, let's keep it funny and challenging :)I
guess you can join our irc if you wanna have some chitchat about any of the
quiz stages :)*

[1] http://endscreen.sysengquiz3.host/halloffame.html
[2] https://redd.it/4y46zb

Regards,
*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elacheche@xxxxxxxxxx <elacheche@xxxxxxxxxx> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*