ubuntu-africa team mailing list archive

Re: Hello World

Hi guys,
The channel is alive and working, just join #ubuntu-za from your client
or https://web.libera.chat/ from a browser. Some caps jumped in somehow
but it will stay that way. try get everyone in africa active again. I am
scarce most of the time because of some health issues and many power
cuts in South Africa. But I will try stay online as much as possible.
Have fun
Best regards
Kilos