ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: Roland Mini-Cube

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 01:10:56PM -0600, Joey Stanford wrote:
> Will someone be bringing a Roland Mini-Cube or similar that has built
> in effects?  If so, I'll bring my instruments.   I don't want to luck
> my mini-cube with me.  I normally hook into the cube and then hook the
> cube into the stage sound.
>
> Joey

Joey,

I'm bringing a crate amp with a 4 channel mixer, sure SM-58 mic and a
bunch of hand percussion. This is mainly for Wed/Thur practice
sessions. What sort of effects are you looking for?

I'll be sending out the list of equip for the Fri night Jam in another email.

~pete
--
Pete Graner		<pgraner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Manager			+1.828.358.0068 Office