ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Announcing UDS Maverick AllStars Jam

Hello everyone!

Sorry for this email to come so close to UDS. I had been holding off
until I had confirmation that we had all the musical equipment rented
for the Ubuntu AllStars Jam... and we do!

You will find below the list of equipment that will be there for
Friday night.

We have practice space from Mon-Thur details on that to follow, in a
follow up email.

If you play and instrument, sing or even play a mean air guitar and
have not signed up for the Launchpad Mailing list & team please do.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-allstars

If you are bringing any equipment with you please add it to the list
here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-M/Allstars-Planning

Here is all the equipment we will have for us along with a sound guy
on Friday night:

*** Description ***                            *** Qty ***
Fender Stratocaster Guitar                          1
Tanglewood TomKat Guitar                            1
Fender twin combo amplifier 2 x 12"                 1
Marshall JCM2000 TSL602 Combo amplifier 2 x 12"     1
AER Compact 60 Guitar Combo                         1
Ashdown MAG410T Bass speaker cab 4 x 10"            1
Ashdown ABM300 EVOII Bass amplifier head            1
Tama Starclassic drumkit 22" 10" 12" 14"            1
Zildjian A Hi hats 14"                              1
Zildjian K Medium Thin 16"                          1
Zildjian K Dark Thin Crash 17"                      1
Zildjian A Custom Ride 20"                          1
Roland FP1 88 note weighted stage piano             1
Pro Core double braced keyboard stand               1
Yamaha MG32/14FX analogue mixing desk               1
JBL VRX928LA line array element loudspeaker         4
Proel loudspeaker stand (pair)                      1
ASW 2110 Two way full range stage monitor           2
Crown XTI4000 amplifier                             2
LDI02 active Di Box                                 2
Shure SM58                                          4
Shure SM57	                                    2
Tall boom microphone stand                          4
Short boom microphone stand                         2
Cables                                              1

Thanks!

Look forward to jamming with everyone.

~pete

--