ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: UDS - O Equipment List

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 06:05:19PM +0200, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Am 06.04.2011 23:09, schrieb Jeremy Foshee:
> > I'm also bringing a DJ controller and my music so we can have a club
> > type jam after the All Stars again if that is what people want. :-)
>
> Do we know if they have turntables? I would bring needle cartridges,
> slipmats and some music as well then. :-)
>
> Your DJ controller is a Native Instruments Audio*DJ, right?

This is a different DJ controller than the one I had in Orlando. It is
the Traktor Kontrol S4. It will be a lot less to drag around, but I am
not bringing all of the CD/turntables and mixer this time. From what
Pete told me there is a DJ 'setup' (not sure what all is included in
that, but I think we can inquire). I'd love for us to do something
similar to Orlando. I think there may even be a dedicated DJ area with
dancefloor if we wanted to split things up and have Live music and DJ at
the same time.

:-)

~JFo