ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu guitar picks for UDS

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 13:27 -0500, Steve Conklin wrote:
> I had a fun idea for UDS (and after).
>
> This is aimed at the guitar players . . .
>
> I'd like to make an order for printed Ubuntu guitar picks,
> with the Ubuntu name and circle of friends on opposite sides.

The order is in.

Due to the economy of scale, I went ahead and ordered 1000.
This will get the cost down to 30 cents each. That means
plenty for everyone who wants to get some. I'll bag them up
in dime bags or something ;-)

I couldn't get white on black printed in time, so we have
black ink on white picks. Gauge should be heavy or a little
toward extra-heavy (1.26 mm). Material is white Delrin.

One side has the circle of friends and the other has the new
Ubuntu brand mark.

Attached is a not-great screenshot from the order site
showing what they should look like.

Steve