ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: Thanks!

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 05:45:16PM -0400, Brent Fox wrote:

> On May 14, 2011, at 3:19 PM, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Thanks to everyone who helped make the music happen last night.  It was a
> > joy to listen to you, and to perform with you.
>
> +1000
>
> Cheers everyone.

I think you guys know (or can always tell) that I love to sing when you
play. Thanks for being the most awesome set of talented musicians I've
ever had the pleasure of hanging out/playing with. The rehearsals and
the party are always highlights of the trip and Friday was by far the
best in my memory.

~JFo