ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: Sprint jam?

On 06/17/2011 07:07 PM, Hugh Blemings wrote:
Hiya,

Anyone planning on bringing kit to the Sprint?

I'm planning on bring my little Korg and PC speakers - enough for an acoustic
jam at least.

I've an idea Brent and Pete may be bringing acoustics.  Barry was toying with
bringing a travel bass but not sure if that idea progressed!

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I will not be joining you all in Dublin as I am traveling in China all this week. Will catch you guys next time!

Cheers,
   --Brent

I'm bringing my new axe regardless, assuming I get it through customs :-)

Cool.

Cheers,
Hugh

--